Organizations are welcome to post job openings on the GAHQ website. All submissions must be sent to the webmaster, who will review for appropriate content. All files should be in Word format. Logos will be accepted in a .jpg or .gif file.
Initial postings must be received by the webmaster (email@example.com) for them to be posted. The postings will be uploaded within a week of receiving them. In the event that the job posting will be extended, the organization placing the post must communicate to the Webmaster their intention to keep the position posted for an additional time period; otherwise, the job posting will automatically be removed.
GAHQ will charge $50 for a 30-day website job posting. The initial posting may be extended in 30-day increments for $25. GAHQ will send an invoice, which is payable within 15 days, to the organization posting the job opening. GAHQ reserves the right to decline to post a job opening if the content of the job is not geared towards the GAHQ audience. GAHQ also reserves the right to remove a job posting from the website for non-payment.
Current Job Openings
At Gwinnett Medical Center, we understand that it takes collaboration and a variety of talents and skills to deliver exceptional care to our patients. Join a progressive team that’s continually setting the pace in modern medicine and pushing the boundaries of technology. Progress never stops and neither do we. At GMC, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced environment, extensive training and plenty of advancement opportunities. With so many things in store for our future, now’s the perfect time to join us.
QI PI Coordinator - Trauma
The QI PI Coordinator uses performance improvement and quality management skills and knowledge to facilitate teams, collect and analyze data, prepare reports, present data, provide performance improvement education and act as a consultant for trauma team projects; interacts with all Gwinnett Hospital System departments; coordinates focused professional practice evaluation and peer review functions of the trauma medical staff; assists in identifying and prioritizing safety and PI opportunities within the trauma program; designs PI/safety projects, coordinates and/or performs data collection, analyzes and reports/interprets data results using statistical process control; develops and facilitates implementation of action plans and documents project steps/outcomes; plans and facilitates initiation of interventions, both collaboratively and independently; supports system-wide compliance within established standards set for by the GHS trauma program, state and regional agencies as well as American College of Surgeons (ACS) level II trauma center standards.
• Registered Nurse licensed in Georgia required
• Bachelor degree in nursing or equivalent
• At least five years in varied clinical experience, preferred
• Quality management, performance improvement, or risk management experience, at least five years preferred
• Working knowledge of joint commission standards and requirements for performance improvement, patient safety, medical staff, and state regulations
• Strong analytic skills and organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments at any one time
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication, problem solving and team facilitation skills, required
• Evidence of interpersonal communication skills necessary to interact effectively with a wide variety of constituents
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to develop recommendations and provide consultation to solve problems related patient safety and organizational compliance; ability to exercise judgment in interpreting and applying standards, policies and procedures
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) or other relevant certification preferred
• Previous experience in fast paced trauma environment preferred.
• Full-time, Monday – Friday; 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Gwinnett Medical Center is a 553-bed, not-for-profit healthcare network that provides a wide array of high quality services and facilities to Lawrenceville, Duluth, Johns Creek and the Atlanta area. Atlanta was just recently named a top U.S. city for healthcare by iVantage Health Analytics, and we’re proud to have helped Atlanta achieve this highly sought-after recognition. With roots that go back more than 60 years, our hospitals in Lawrenceville and Duluth have repeatedly received national recognition for clinical excellence – offering a Level II trauma center and ranking in the top 5 percent in the nation for clinical quality. Progress never stops and neither do we. Our 40,000-square-foot Strickland Heart Center demonstrates Gwinnett Medical Center's commitment to leading the fight against cardiovascular conditions and heart disease. Named as Georgia Trend Magazine’s Number 1 large hospital, we believe it takes a variety of talents and skills to deliver exceptional care and achieve world-class results.
Life-changing opportunities happen here. This is Gwinnett Medical Center. This is now. Explore your future with us today:
For more information and to apply, please visit us online at careers.gwinnettmedicalcenter.org and reference job ID 966.
Gwinnett Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.